Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday 21 October 2011

[Hatsune Miku] Earth Song Lyrics

Earth Song
HATSUNE MIKU / DaisukeP



*I'm sorry if there are errors. But if you are passing by searching for this lyrics, please at least leave a comment. Thanks ;)*

Sotto sotto mimi wo sumashite
Mawaru mawaru kaze no uta
Kirari kirari hikaru mizu mo
Zutto kawaranu daichi

Sugi kaze daichi wo kake meguri
Utau midori no umi
Doko made mo tsuzuku aoi sora
Tori tachi ga jiyuu ni mau

Totemo chiisana
Moshi tsubusare sou na inochi mo
Ima wo kenmei ni
Iki tsuzukeru

Yama mo umi mo
Midori no daichi mo
Utau utau inochi no uta
Ikiru ikiru seippai ni
Itsuka kowaru inochi demo

Sotto sotto mimi wo sumashite
Mawaru mawaru aoi hoshi wo
Kirari kirari hikaru mizu mo
Zutto kawaranu daichi

Toko ni yasashiku
Toki ni zan koto de
Bokura wo nosete
Mawari tsuzukeru

Aoi aoi mizu no hoshi
Sora no naka tatta hitotsu
Kirari kirari kagayaku ha
Futatsu to onaji mono ha nai

Sotto sotto mimi wo sumashite
Mawaru mawaru aoi chikyuu
Kurai kurai sora no naka
Hitotsu dake no hoshi

By: Miku154

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I love this song! All the appends are used beautifully and the chorus contains so much emotion. I'm wondering if it could be possible for you to include which parts are sung by which appends? I'm doing a songfic with this song so I need to distinguish the parts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!! x3 Thanks for commenting! For that, I need to study first the difference between Miku's Appends. But I'm definitely sure the main vocals do not contain Dark Append, it's on the harmonies. Ill get back to you later ;)

      Delete
    2. No problem! I think 'iki tsuzukeru' is dark append, because the k's and t's are kind of accented, but I may just have heard wrong. Soft append sounds kinda like dark... anyway, there's a vid on Youtube that has all the appends in the title.

      Delete
    3. Ohhh... I havent researched thoroughly yet because I cant find the song anywhere in my laptop >w< Are you willing to wait? Or you're trying o say that you've figured it out? o_O

      Delete
  2. Ahh, this is such a beautiful song, thanks for the lyrics! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete